Friday, September 27, 2013

Time...

The pain...
Knowing someone for most of 40 yrs.
Remembering the young years.
The smile...so true...so big.
The best friend I had...even thru bad times.
Biggest heart.
Would do anything for another before self.
Watching thru the years...
The smile fade...
Become forced...
sometimes fake.
Not knowing why.
Still the best friend I had.
As years pass that smile becomes very seldom real.
Tho I knew y....
there was nothing I could do...except listen...
hope it'd get better...
hope happiness would find a home again.
Making choices that would forever change your life.
Looking for an unconditional love....that wasn't there.
But it was.
No one knew how to help.
But we were here ....
Loving you ...
All along.
Just couldn't watch, the choices, the saddness.
Wishing, hoping, praying one day...someday...
the pain would forever be gone....happiness would find its home and you'd find the unconditional love you deserved. 
For real...
Forever...
Before we have to say goodbye.

You will forever have a piece of my heart...
My soul....
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets talk!!!